Saturday, July 12, 2008

Two Stepper

Jenna has a limit. Two steps. For now, that's all she's willing to take. She'll stand and let go, then think about it for a while...


Then she'll take one step... I'll start thinking she's going places, she'll take one more, and then plop... after all, crawling is so much faster! Won't be long, though!! (please excuse her half-on pj's, and fully uncombed hair. That's what happens when the baby wakes up at 6:30 on a Saturday and mommy is still tired).


Once walking was over, she decided to pull everything off the computer desk. That's when she found the invitation to her friend Max's birthday party!

Mommy, this looks like fun, can I go??



Wiat... what do you mean I can't have any cake until my own birthday!! No fair!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw I didn't see this before. Max can't wait to celebrate with her.