Saturday, July 26, 2008

First Haircut!!!

It was long overdue, but it's still hard to believe she's so grown up!! As most of you know, Jenna's hair has been growing in a lopsided rat tail for quite some time... here's an old picture to demonstrate...

now that she's more "little girl" and less "baby" the rat tail was starting to draw some confused stares... it was time for a cut... neither Josh or I were quite ready to cut her hair, until we realized that hair clips were no longer a fashion accessory, but a necessity to keep the hair out of her eyes.

Here she is, strapped in and watching sesame street... Unfortunately this was the only picture I got, before my camera battery died :-(


She looks so neat and tidy and grown up now!! she has her boyfriend Max's birthday party tomorrow, so I'll post new pictures of her new haircut after that!

No comments: