Sunday, July 27, 2008

My 11 Month Birthday and Max's 1st Birthday Party!!

I'm 11 months old today!! I can't believe that in one month, I'll be ONE!! I have really been changing a lot these last few weeks. I'm turning into a toddler right before mommy and daddy's eyes!! I walked clear across the kitchen over the weekend (granted mommy was bribing me with cheese) and I can stand for hours on end without holding on to anything. I'm much more aware of my surroundings and can make clear what I want... I'm a little girl now, not a baby!! Here are a few of my 11 month pictures (I don't like to sit still and pose with the sign)

(I still love ducks though!)



In other news...
Today was my friend Max's birthday party... hard to believe we ever looked like this:
And yet here we are today... (Carrie is holding us. She went to high school with our moms, and has known Max's mommy since they were our age... she flew all the way in from Florida to celebrate with Max!)
Max's mommy had a music lady come to the party... I've never been to a "class" before, and I had no idea what I was missing!! I tried to commandeer the event and kept going up to the teacher to tug on her shirt and play with her toys. I think mommy will sign me up for a class soon, after seeing how much I loved it!

She brought out bubbles and gave some to each kid to pop. I stood around looking up at the bubbles for so long that I got a lot of bubble solution in my eyes/hair, but I didn't mind, it was so much fun!
Oh, mommy asked me to post a picture of me from behind so you could see my grown up hair cut... no more rat tail!
We had so much fun this weekend!! Thanks to Max's mommy and daddy for putting on such a fun party. I hope mine lives up to it in just a few weeks!!

No comments: