Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I know, I know...

I need to update. I'm well aware of that! But Jenna has turned into a tempermental little toddler lately, leaving me little time for blogging! If she was here right now, though, I can promise you one thing. She'd be waving at you. She's been able to do it for a while, but she's become obsessed. We're walking her into daycare and there's a stranger walking his slightly older son in behind us. Does she cower and get shy? No, she just waves at him. She sees people across the grocery store, she waves at them. My child is a waving fool. Josh's favorite is when she starts waving at him, he takes both hands and waves back. Not do be outdone, she immediately puts up the second hand to say, "look daddy, I can wave with two hands too!" then collapses into giggles like she's the funniest girl alive.

Pictures coming soon, I promise!!

No comments: