Wednesday, July 23, 2008

YAY!!!

Guess who is officially keeping down food!!! Jenna cautiously ate some oatmeal this morning, and didn't look back!! She moved on to un-diluted formula midway through the day, and for dinner ate a normal jar of Earth's Best Split Pea and Carrot Soup (I know, sounds gross to me, too, but she loves it!) She inhaled it and cried for more when she was done. When it came time for bed, she drank her normal 4oz bottle and kept crying for more... whining as soon as the bottle ran low. I gave her more and more in little doses until she had drank 9 oz!!! she's never had that much in a single sitting in her whole life!!

And so far she's keeping it all down!! Poor kid must be starving after not eating/drinking for 5 days, but hopefully she'll wake up a strong, healthy little girl again!! I can't wait to see her stand on her own, rather than just plop down and hold out her arms to me! It's been nice having her be all cuddly lately (she's normally not a cuddler) but I'd trade anything just to see her happy and healthy!!

No comments: