Monday, July 7, 2008
When did my baby become a toddler?
Jenna has changed a lot in the last few weeks, drastically so. While most of the changes are good, I'm starting to see what an opinionated, stubborn little toddler she's going to be!! (read- Josh and I have our work cut out for us). Jenna is still the sweet, beautiful little girl she's always been, but lately it's like a light bulb went off and she realized that she's a person! Before she would willingly eat whatever I put in front of her, or just open her mouth for whatever pureed fruit/veggie was on the spoon. I was so proud of what a great eater I had!! (those who know me personally know that she did not inherit her love of vegetables from me!) Recently, though, Jenna has learned the concept of "no." Though she doesn't actually say the word, she has learned the sideways head shake, and the exaggerated gag/spit out, even when it's a food she probably likes, but just does not feel like cooperating. Case in point, Jenna loves blueberries and pears. We have a gerber puree mixing the two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment