Monday, July 14, 2008

disembodied leg

Josh and I were eating dinner, and I heard some whines coming over the monitor. I went up to check on Jenna, and she was sound asleep... but this was the first thing I saw when I walked in the room




Seriously, how does that happen? Fortunately she's a sound sleeper, so it didn't bother her too much when I moved her into a position that won't result in a broken leg come morning.
(side note- yes, she's still cuddling up to my t-shirt. I bought the shiny pink blanky in an attempt to get her attached to something cute, but no, she refuses to sleep until she has my t-shirt. Most 2 year olds toddle into daycare in the morning clutching their cute blankies. I'm going to have the kid who walks in with a dirty t-shirt. everything I could have hoped for for my child!)

No comments: