Jenna has been doing so much better!! Last night we took her to dinner at my dads and she just wasn't happy. She's frustrated because she's starting to feel better and wants to eat, but we still can't really feed her... last night for "dinner" while the rest of us were eating, she ate cut up pedialyte popsicles as "finger food" and downed two diluted bottles.
She went to bed no problem, but woke up starving (and NOT sick for the first time since last Friday!!) I gave her a 1/2-1/2 formula/pedialyte bottle and she cried for more, so I gave her 2 straight oz of formula. So far so good, but she was still crying and biting her arm. Poor kid hasn't eaten anything (or kept anything down) in 5 days! I gave her some very plain baby oatmeal mixed with water... and after 10 minutes (her usual return timeframe) she had still kept it down and was crying for more. I gave her some cheerios, and so far so good. Josh was taking her for the morning, so I'm hoping we're still good...
If she keeps that down, I'll let her try 3/4 formula to 1/4 pedialyte bottles, and maybe some more oatmeal with meals. If she keeps that down, we'll switch to full strength formula tonight. I'm hoping she's finally over the hump!! Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad Jenna is feeling better!
Post a Comment