So far I've only seen her take up to 6 steps... She knows how to do it, but she doesn't have much interest cause she's such a fast little crawler. Here she is at 10.5 months, showing off her stuff.
That was the coolest video to date!! I can't believe she's an upright traveler!!! I wish I was there to see it in person. Love to all of you. I miss you terribly!
Hey Jenna its me Max. I see that you are walking and wanted to congratulate you. I am not really interested in trying it myself yet but I'm cool with you doing it. I am very proficient at crawling and can crawl faster than most babies and people can walk so I think I'm just going to stick with it and not try the walking thing. Will you still love me if I crawl down the aisle?
2 comments:
That was the coolest video to date!! I can't believe she's an upright traveler!!! I wish I was there to see it in person. Love to all of you. I miss you terribly!
Hey Jenna its me Max. I see that you are walking and wanted to congratulate you. I am not really interested in trying it myself yet but I'm cool with you doing it. I am very proficient at crawling and can crawl faster than most babies and people can walk so I think I'm just going to stick with it and not try the walking thing. Will you still love me if I crawl down the aisle?
Post a Comment