Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pull ups

It's hard to believe Jenna is going to be 8 months old tomorrow!! Her latest tricks are getting to a sitting position without assistance (she's been sitting for a few months now, but usually just if I put her there... now if she's laying on her back or stomach, or on all 4's in a crawling position, etc, she can pop right into an upright sitting position) and her latest; pulling herself up to a standing position... Which means that way before I'm ready for it, she'll be running around the house!!

Here's a progression of Jenna pulling herself up this morning... sorry it's from behind, but when I tried to get in front of her, she was too distracted by the camera!

She was in a flat sitting position before this shot... I didn't grab the camera until I realized she was going to stand.





YAY! I made it!! FINALLY I can see all the cool gadgets on this thing!! (her Leapfrog table is the ONLY thing she will stand up for!)


All that standing and playing was hard work... So I decided to forgo the fun and take a nap on the blanket mommy put around me in case I fell while I was standing.

comfy!

No comments: