skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Boo's Blog
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
A Day in Pictures...
Jenna... Will you marry me?
Of Course, Max!! I'm the luckiest girl alive!
The happy couple holding hands after getting engaged...
And posing for their engagement announcement, coming soon! (okay, "soon" = about 25 years or so... by then Josh should be letting her date!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Places
Origins of "Boo"
Max (and Kim) Fine's blog
The Greenwalds
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(40)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(153)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(36)
Standing Queen
Daredevil
8 Months!
Pulling up!
Cheering on her 8 month birthday!
Pull ups
Fun with Grandpa!
Finally!!
Coming Soon!
Indoor Baby
A Day in Pictures...
Daddy's Girl.
Josh + Jenna = No Sleep
Mondays.
Phew.
Locked IN!
Tennis, anyone?
Award Winning Sleeper!
I'm allowed to be excited now!
Girls Weekend
Progression of a Bath
Boo-ing
Sweet Relief!!
7 Month old Newborn
Happy Girl
Left Handed Thumb Sucker
Sleeping Boo-ty
Teeth hurt!!
The Many Faces of Boo
I love Josh's post. I really do. I think it's ador...
"Boo" is Born (Josh's Post)
It's almost weekend!
Army Crawling
More Jenna and Max
Fabulous Family
Lesson Learned
►
March
(6)
About Me
Liz
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment