Jenna's boyfriend (and by proxy, his parents) are moving back to Baltimore! Well, I guess I technically shouldn't say Max is moving "back" to Baltimore, since he's a Virginia Beach native, but that means Kim is moving back!
Kim and I went to middle school and high school and hebrew school together, but while we always knew each other and were "friendly" we weren't "friends." Thanks to the joys of the internet, however, I learned we were pregnant at the same time. Kim announced her pregnancy on myspace, and I subtly (or so I thought) sent her a message asking where she got the "Baby" tank top she was wearing. She apparently saw through my innocent question and knew I was pregnant, but I was 4 weeks away from being able to share the news.
We became fast friends during our pregnancies, going through the same things at the same times; same excitements and fears and questions over which carseat was best and which decorative crib bedding would best suit our unborn babies. Actually, scratch that... Kim had a glorious pregnancy while my head was in the toilet 24/7. She even turned a gestational diabetes diagnosis into a blessing, because it kept her from gaining the mass amounts of weight I piled on towards the end (and have thankfully lost, whether it looks like it or not!). Now, rare is the day that I don't talk to Kim more than I talk to... well, almost anyone else!
I'm so excited that they'll soon be living close by, and Max and Jenna can play together all the time!
I'm sure it's totally normal that I have a whole post dedicated to the Fine family relocating to baltimore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment