Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lesson Learned

Do not put Jenna flat on her tummy immediately after she finishes her morning bottle. She was looking really sleepy during her bottle this morning... eyes closing, rubbing her eyes, etc. I thought maybe she wanted to catch a few more zzz's before heading to daycare, so after she finished her bottle, I turned her over to let her rest in our bed... without burping her first. Needless to say, I'll be changing my sheets as soon as I get home from work, and I don't think much of that bottle remains in her tummy. I hope Josh lets daycare know that she might be hungry a little earlier than normal today! Lesson learned!


Fortunately she's just about the happiest baby in the world, so even throwing up her whole bottle didn't upset her. She just kept on laughing and lunging for the remote control. I bought her a "baby" fisher price remote control, looks just like the real thing, even plays music, etc, but no.... miss priss must have the real deal. She's a big fan of changing the channel right before the game winning shot at the buzzer (in Josh's case) or right during the final rose on the bachelor I mean, uh, right during the pivotal moment on whatever highly educational show I happen to be watching!!


Her favorite is on demand. She likes to see what she tivo'd the night before.

When it clearly makes her so happy, how could I ever begrudge her the remote!?

No comments: