Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Progression of a Bath

Okay, so if you frequent Kim's blog, you know I stole this idea from her... but it's a good one, so I have no shame. Here is a progression of Jenna at bathtime... (I have a few from her first bath at home, but I promised myself no nudity on this blog, and none of them were decent enough to post!)

Bath at 1 month old (and with really bad baby acne, though she was still perfect to us!)
Bath at 2 months old... when she had a LOT more hair!!
Bath at 4.5 months old

And finally, bath at 7+ months old (tonight)
"Mom, I'm confused by this big bath tub... what am I supposed to do?"

"Wait... you mean I get to eat my duck?!?"

"I think I'm gonna like it here!"
(You should totally click on this picture to blow it up, only because I think it's the sweetest picture and deserves to be viewed full size!!)

No comments: