Friday, April 11, 2008

Girls Weekend

Josh is going out of town this weekend... to AC for the bachelor party of his last close friend to tie the knot. I'm sad because I know we'll miss him, and Jenna's favorite (ok, ONLY) words are "da da da da da" so I'm worried she'll be looking around for him all weekend, but at the same time, I'm excited at the prospect of 48 uninterrupted hours with the boo!

If she was old enough, this would be the type of weekend where we'd paint our nails, go shopping, etc, but for now I think I'll settle for cuddling in bed with lots of smiles and giggles (though she's not known to cuddle for more than a few minutes at a time... independent little thing!)

I've never been alone for a whole weekend, just me and Boo, so it should be fun! I can promise you one thing, without Josh around to complain, there will most likely be a lot of Boo-centric photo shoots! Check back often for new pictures!

No comments: