I hate them. Jenna and I had such a nice weekend (with Josh, too, once he got home last night). It is so hard to say goodbye on Monday mornings! she clearly gets used to being home. She was happy and smiley when she woke up, and was enjoying playing with her toys while I got her daycare bottles ready. When it came time to leave, though, I pulled her coat out of the closet, and as soon as I put one arm in, it was like it suddenly dawned on her... "Wait? she's taking me out of the house this early? we must be going back to daycare! WAHHHHH" She was not happy to leave this morning, but of course she was fine once she got there and started playing with her toys. Who is in charge? I need to petition for one extra day in the weekend... 2 just isn't enough! Oh well, hopefully she'll have a good day, and hopefully I'll stop watching the clock and missing her!
For now, I'll just picture this goofy little face to help me get through the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment