Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Josh + Jenna = No Sleep

When I was home alone with Jenna, she slept great! 13 hours straight at night, without a peep. Since Josh has been home, she's been sleeping horribly!! last night she went to bed at 6:30 and woke up at 11. She didn't fall back to sleep until 1, and that was after Josh and I collectively fed her an extra full bottle to bribe her to fall back to sleep! (we took turns getting up with her, much to Josh's dismay... he gets up 1 in 20 times and paints himself as a martyr!)


Where did my sleeping boo-ty go? I'd like her back tonight, please!

Maybe if I post a picture of her sleeping soundly, it'll bring back good luck! I put her down normally but she winds up in this position. If you see the camera on the top left of her crib, I think you'll understand why. She knows I can see her, so she likes to scoot to the very top of the crib to be outside the camera's reach. She doesn't like being watched while she sleeps. Tricky little thing!

No comments: