Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tons of Pictures!!

Tons of pictures from the weekend!!! Here's the birthday boy at My Gym with his mommy and daddy... When I was pregnant, I remember talking to Tracee about how crazy it would be when her baby (Jake) was 1, cause that would mean my baby would almost be here... now here we are, Jake just turned 2, and Jenna is about to turn 1... how does that happen?



Here's the birthday boy, riding out on his chariot with celebratory bubbles.


Here I am with a new friend... we were dressed in opposite outfits, blue overalls and pink shirt for me, pink overalls and blue shirt for her. We must have gotten into the opposite thing, cause we put ourselves on the bar in this position, each holding on with the opposite hands. Too cute.


This is Ethan. He's only about 4 months younger than me, but I look like a GIANT next to him in this picture! Attack of the giant Jenna!


I LOVED this ball and could have stood here pushing it all day...


Wait, what do you mean I have to share the ball with the other babies?


Now I have to share with TWO babies? that's it, I'm fed up, this is ridiculous...


I'm gettin' out of this joint, where's my ride...


C'mon, faster! How do I make this thing go!!


Honk Honk! Get outta my way!!


The party was a blast, and maybe mommy will take me back to My Gym soon!!
The day before, mommy and daddy took me to the shoe store. Here I am sitting in my high chair, eating lunch, wearing my new big girl shoes.


Then on Sunday night we went out to dinner with Grandpa and Antonia. They brought flowers, and daddy said I was prettier than any rose he'd ever seen.

Pink ladies... we did not plan this.
Practicing walking with my heavy new shoes. It's not as easy as it sounds!
I'm outta here... see you next time!

No comments: