One of my favorite pictures...
Get me off this dirty sand!!
What happens when the camera autofocuses on the flower... blurry family
Where Jenna slept all weekend. Just kidding. She was obsessed with climbing in and out of this TV cabinet, though. It was seriously her favorite place in the condo!
Note- Josh is not THAT much taller than me! We're on the beach and he's standing on the higher end of an incline!
1 comment:
First of all I'm sure that family beach picture that is like dark at sunset is not being blown up and framed in your house like 20x30. Its amazing. Second of all, who doesn't love having a baby to hold in front of your entire body in a bathing suit. haha. Who hasn't known that trick for a year now? Third of all, I am broken out in hives right now. I've never had hives or an allergic reaction before. Fourth of all, Jenna looks adorable in all those pictures. I can't believe her bday is tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment