Wednesday, August 6, 2008
It's funny...
Jenna was born on a Monday. I loved having a ___ day old baby. The Monday following her birth, I was sad that she was 1 week. Having a "one week old" didn't sound as little as having a "6 day old," etc. Back then, being 1 week old seemed old to me. Today, Jenna is 49 weeks and two days old. Three weeks from today, she will be one. As she approaches one year, it seems so silly to look back and think how old I thought she was as she approached one week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally remember when Max was one week old I was telling someone that he wasn't a little baby anymore and I was upset that he was already getting old. When we came over to see you when Max was 1 month old and Jenna was just born I was like "I remember when Max was a baby like this and now that he is older..." haha. I mean that is so funny that we thought that. Now that they are 1 we think they are so old but I'm sure its the same thing...they really are not big kids yet in the scheme of things. They are still babies.
Post a Comment