Friday, August 15, 2008

Molars Bite.

A week or so ago, Jenna uncharacteristically woke up in the middle of the night crying. The next morning, on the way to daycare, I wondered it something was up. I pried her jaws open to feel around her gums (she hates this) and sure enough, her back molars, at least on the right side, are starting to pop through. Unlike the 6 teeth she already has, these are the big 4 sided painful teeth, and they've been torturing us as much as they've apparently been torturing her.

Jenna's been going to sleep at her normal time, but without fail at 3-4am she wakes up screaming. The teeth are moving VERY slowly and are only just breaking the skin, so I have a feeling we're going to be in teething hell for the foreseeable future. I just hope she's feeling better by her party!!! (otherwise we'll all be sleepwalking zombies!)

No comments: