I can't believe Jenna's birthday and her party are already over!! It went by in such a blur!! Once I have a chance to reflect on the weekend and let it sink in, I'll blog some more about it. But for now, here are a TON of birthday photos!!! (if you have any trouble logging in, email me and I'll send them to you)
Also, here is an incredibly long video of Jenna scooting about on her new tricycle! Obviously you won't watch the whole thing, cause it's long, but it's cute to watch a snippet of! (I could edit it down to make it shorter but I'm lazy!) I vividly remember having videos of me and my brother riding around on our trikes/bikes/big wheels (do they still make those?)/wagons, etc as kids, so I feel like this video will be a timeless classic that Jenna will always love looking back on!! Look at her go!! (Wow, I just watched the video on the blog and it's a shame that it gets so compressed and blurry, you can't even see her face! stupid youtube! it looks great and crystal clear in the original!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment