Hanging out with Cousin Andrea
Daddy and Aunt Jessica
Playing with Grandpa and Antonia, when someone asked "How big is Jenna?" "SO big!"
Waving to the crowd
Please, Sharon, I know you have more cheerios in there... PLEASE give me just one more!! I'll even make silly faces, I'll do anything you want... just one... more... cheerio!!
Making pucker faces while Mommy and Daddy try to get just one nice family picture. Since I didn't want to cooperate, Mommy and Daddy had the audacity to take a family picture WITHOUT me!! SELFISH!!
My new trick... "How old is Jenna?" (practicing for her upcoming birthday) (In the 2nd pic, grandpa is practicing with her, she's holding out the number 1 on her right hand, while grabbing grandpa's hand with her left)
Just being silly
Cousin Steven feeding me dinner. He's my new friend for life.
We were also celebrating Great Aunt Joyce and Great Uncle Melvin's Birthdays!! Happy Birthday!! Maybe next year someone will let me have some cake :-(
I stayed up so late for the party that my schedule was off and I didn't sleep well on Saturday. But the good news is, I woke up in a great mood on Sunday and had so much fun at the pool with Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Jessica!! Here I am playing on the back deck in the beautiful weather.
How big is Jenna?? SO big!!
Finally, on Monday night, daddy's friend Rebecca came into town with my boyfriend Ben. Ben's mommy took some pictures of us at dinner, but Mommy doesn't have them yet. The only one Mommy has is of me and Ben playing with my flashcards. Please excuse my state of undress, I was on my way to bed.
It was a great weekend, and over way too fast!!! Thanks, Mom Mom and Pop Pop, for the fun party, can't wait till next year when I can enjoy the food a bit more (though the raw veggies were pretty yummy. Mommy wonders how many other 11 month olds wander around the house eating raw red peppers... hmmm)
No comments:
Post a Comment