We had such a great weekend! The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so on Saturday, Josh and I took Jenna on a walk to Egyptian Pizza for lunch, and then to buy some spiffy new shoes that she's yet to figure out how to walk well in. Later that night, we decided to be brave and took her to Linwoods for dinner (early, and we sat outside). She was a champ, and flirted with the waiter and neighboring diners as we sat and enjoyed a great meal. I learned that Jenna does NOT like sea bass. Good to know. Josh took some great pictures of Jenna with his new iPhone, which I'd upload if I had any idea how.
Sunday we celebrated Jake Fruman's 2nd birthday at my gym! Jenna had much more fun this time around (we went back in May, but she was too young to really enjoy the activities) and I'll probably try to sign her up for a class or two as she gets a bit older. Later that afternoon, we went with Aunt Jessica to the McDonogh pool, and Jenna showed us wimpy adults how to jump right in, even though the water was freezing! Sunday night we went to Outback with grandpa and Antonia, and Jenna had a ball throwing coasters on the floor and waving to people at other tables. Sometimes I feel like a puppeteer with her... I say "Hi" or "bye" and without fail she automatically waves... I say "yay" and she automatically claps... I say "how big is Jenna" and her arms fly up in the air. Oh well, her tricks are usually accompanied by a huge smile, so I know she's having fun!!
Pictures from this weekend to follow tonight or tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment