Greetings from Sunny Florida!!! We're having a great time, but mommy told me that our vacation is coming to an end soon... We'll be flying back on Sunday. I'll update more then, but for now here are a few pictures of me showing off my latest trick... driving a boat!! I took everyone on a tour around Ft.
Lauderdale...

Okay, okay, Uncle John drove for real, but that gave me time to check out the scenery with daddy!!
Mommy and Aunt Barbara got in on the action, too!

We've also been having lots of fun in the pool...

I'll post lots more pictures when I get home. But for now, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all!!
2 comments:
What cute pictures! Looks like you are having fun. You'll have to let me know how the time frame was because we are going Tuesday to Sunday too and I'm kind of worried about it not being enough time by the time Max settles in and gets on a schedule it will be time to leave! I miss you.
Auntie Ellie says: Jenna is breath-taking! And very photogenic. I can't believe how big she is. and beautiful!
This is a great idea- love the blog!
Send love to your fam-from our fam. We truly enjoyed your brother (uncle greg and aunt jess)-captive-for 7 days-on the cruise. it was great.
Now you'll have to teach them 'blogging 101'
xoxoxo Ellen
Post a Comment