Mommy is uploading all the pictures now, but it's taking her too long, so in the meantime I wanted to show you my date with my new friend (ok I'll never see him again, but still), Arthur. He was a cute boy I met at the playground. He was so cute that I got shy and just started sucking my thumb... gimme a break, it's hard to talk to boys!!
Here's another one of me in Florida... Mommy and Daddy are starting me young... Apparently they think I'm going to be a soccer star. I can even kick a full size (size 5) soccer ball!)
Here's another one of me in Florida... Mommy and Daddy are starting me young... Apparently they think I'm going to be a soccer star. I can even kick a full size (size 5) soccer ball!)
4 comments:
Those were the cutest videos ever! Max is a little jealous but he'll just get Jenna back by meeting some women on the beach this week. I feel like that soccer video is going to be on the True Hollywood Story of Jenna Greenwald when she is a soccer star. "Jenna was always a natural with the soccer ball as seen here when she was only 16 months old". haha
Ha! funny thing is, I really don't want her to play soccer!! I guess it's in her genes. Have fun in Florida!!!
That's so weird that Jenna is only 16 months old. I feel like she is 3. I love those videos too! Arthur can teach her Spanish.
I often feel that way. She's 16 months going on 30. In the mornings I have to go in and wake her at 7:15 or so, and she looks up at me and says "Bye" and buries her head back in her crib. Not a good sign for her teenage years!
Post a Comment