Hope everyone had an easy fast!! it was my first time having to fast in 2 years (pregnant then nursing) so I forgot how hard it is! anyways, I have a lot of new pictures from the week, and I'll get to them this weekend when I have time. for now, though, I wanted to share a cute video...
This is an oldie but a goodie. It's from 7 months ago, so Jenna was probably around 6 months old. I just thought about it, though, on a recent morning where I had to wake up both Josh and Jenna to get ready for the day. Josh joked later, "Remember when you woke us and I said you're always waking us?" Here's the video he's referring to. The quality is horrible cause the lights were out, but it's quite possibly one of my favorite videos.
I came home from work to find Josh and Jenna napping in bed together (before we had to worry about her getting up and crawling/walking away). Here's what I found...
At the time we thought she was the cutest baby alive. Now, looking back, she was toothless and balding, and she's so much cuter now! Of course, she was still perfect back then, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Omg there are really no words for this video. I watched 2 times but I am sure I will watch more tomorrow!!!
I was actually just thinking about this video, I totally remember when that happened. Can you imagine if we could still nap with them in our beds? Theres no way!
That had to be the cutest video!! She was so happy you were home...what a great way to end the workday. Hope all is well!! Miss you!
I just watched again and I am so speechless. The way she looks up at you and smiles when she realizes it's her mom - ugh are you kidding!!!!!!
Post a Comment