We had a great time in New Jersey!! I've been going to Brigantine since... well, every summer since I was born, because my aunt and uncle have always had a house there. It was very strange to be on the island and not with my family, even more strange to drive by their house and see signs publicizing my uncle Frank's political campaign! BUT we had a fabulous time with Josh's college friends, and we hope to make this a tradition. I'm too tired to really blog about it, but here are a few of the pictures... I'll post more later!
Jenna and Giancarlo passing the ball back and forth
Jenna and Giancarlo passing the ball back and forth
All the girls.
Jenna and Isabella (the world's sweetest 4 year old) playing in the kitchen.
This would be a great picture if daddy didn't have the sleepy eyes of someone who was out till 4am the night before!
She finds the nearest floor and lays down. She's going to sleep, but she promises to most more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment