Daddy went to Sam's Club during the day and brought home a GIANT double box of Cheerios (what can he say, his little girl loves cheerios!). Silly daddy left the box in the bottom of the pantry, Jenna's favorite hiding spot. She found the cheerios and, somehow, after lots of different maneuvers, managed to pick up this box that was twice her size, and carried it into the dining room.
Once I got to the dining room, I tried every which way from sunday to get the box open. Mommy just laughed at me, and when I looked up and saw her, I started cracking up, too.
On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Weber's Farm to meet up with the Roth's. Here's Mike and Logan, and me and Daddy. I was too busy showing everyone Daddy's nose to look at the camera.
Then I saw it... Daddy!! Look!!! a HUGE GIANT INFLATABLE PUMPKIN!!!
I had to touch it.
Then I just stood and stared in awe at the great pumpkin. Charlie Brown needs to come see this thing!
Mommy tried to tear me away from the pumpkin to take a picture, but I wasn't interested.
Then they took me down a big slide. This was super fun and I laughed the whole way down. Mommy has more pictures that show the entire length of the slide, but she'll add them later.
Whheeeee!! That was fun, lets do it again!!
Woah, I'm a little dizzy now. All that sliding can do a girl in!
Seriously, guys? I get that you're looking for a cute picture, but I'm too old for this...
Don't believe me? I'll just climb out!
Adding another baby is not going to help, I'm outa here.
Logan thought it was hysterical watching Jenna try to escape...
On Sunday night we went to Pizza in the Hut (Sukkah) at Beth El. First they had an outdoor service, but I wouldn't sit still, so I just ran around the whole time. Then we got to go inside for pizza. Yummy!! Jon and Kate and Samara came with us, which was a lot of fun. Mommy was too busy chasing me around to take pictures. A lady from the Jewish Times was there, but I wouldn't stay still long enough for a photo. I think Kate, Jon and Samara will be there though, so check next week's Jewish Times!!
Come back soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment