Speaking of which, Jenna's favorite cousin Andrea came over to visit on Sunday, and when I wasn't looking, she snapped a few quick pictures of Jenna stabbing my eyes out, and of me kissing my little girl... I love the 2nd one! (if the pictures look blurry on here it's cause they're re-sized too small. just click to open bigger)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Time flies when you're having fun!!
Hard to believe that Josh and I got married 4 years ago today!! So much has changed in the last 4 years!!! We went to the Prime Rib last saturday night to celebrate... an anniversary tradition, with the exception of last year, when we had a few week old baby, and just went up the road to Linwoods. I remember leaving Linwoods last year and crying thinking that soon I'd be leaving my baby in daycare!! We had a wonderful dinner (I have a cute picture of us, but lets face it, you only check this blog to see pictures of Jenna!).
Speaking of which, Jenna's favorite cousin Andrea came over to visit on Sunday, and when I wasn't looking, she snapped a few quick pictures of Jenna stabbing my eyes out, and of me kissing my little girl... I love the 2nd one! (if the pictures look blurry on here it's cause they're re-sized too small. just click to open bigger)

Speaking of which, Jenna's favorite cousin Andrea came over to visit on Sunday, and when I wasn't looking, she snapped a few quick pictures of Jenna stabbing my eyes out, and of me kissing my little girl... I love the 2nd one! (if the pictures look blurry on here it's cause they're re-sized too small. just click to open bigger)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment