Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a difference a year makes!

Last year Grandpa took Jenna to see the changing leaves... here she was last October/November...

(for some reason, I guess cause the pictures are too big, it keeps cutting them off. Click to open the whole picture).




And here she was last week...


(sorry, without a bow in her hair, its constantly in her eyes!)




My little baby has grown up so much!!
After checking out the leaves, Grandpa and Antonia took me to feed the geese. I was a little scared at first, but quickly warmed up. I look really puffy because they had a big thick vest underneath my big thick coat!


After a while, Grandpa gave me some food so I could throw it to the geese all by myself...
I said "forget the geese!" and chose to eat their food myself. The guy on the right does not look happy (which you can't tell unless you open the picture, grr).


To avoid any food-theft retaliation, Grandpa decided we should move on to our next venue, and he took me to pet the horseys!!
I LOVE horseys!!
Finally, after all that excitement, they took me to the park and let me play on the swings and playground and slide, oh my!!






I had so much fun that as soon as mommy and daddy picked me up, I was ready to munch on a cheerio container and go right to sleep!!




I wish daycare was closed every day!! I had so much fun!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We always say Jenna doesn't look like she did when she was an infant but she totally does in those pictures! I mean she looks the same just bigger. So cute.

Jessica said...

Awesome pictures!! What a great day!