You have to see the sweater in person to truly appreciate how delicate and beautiful it is, down to its flower-shaped buttons. We're very lucky!! And who knows, maybe one day in the not too distant future, I'll pass it back to Greg and Jess!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Magnificent Sweater
When Jenna was born, my sister-in-law (Greg's wife, not Josh's sister) Jessica's Grandma hand-knitted her this beautiful sweater. Last winter it was still too big, and I was worried it would be too small this winter, but things worked out perfectly, and here she is posing as a little model.



You have to see the sweater in person to truly appreciate how delicate and beautiful it is, down to its flower-shaped buttons. We're very lucky!! And who knows, maybe one day in the not too distant future, I'll pass it back to Greg and Jess!
You have to see the sweater in person to truly appreciate how delicate and beautiful it is, down to its flower-shaped buttons. We're very lucky!! And who knows, maybe one day in the not too distant future, I'll pass it back to Greg and Jess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWW!! I can't believe how beautiful she looks in the sweater! My nanny will flip over these pictures. I can't wait to send her the link. Oh, and I get the hint..soon enough:)
Post a Comment