Last night Jenna had salmon for dinner, left over from Josh's lunch. It was the really good salmon, too. The wild caught stuff. She ate it just fine, and went to sleep at her normal time. We didn't hear a peep from her all night. She was still sleeping this morning when we needed to leave for work, so Josh went in to wake her.
Next thing I know, he's yelling for help over the monitor. I run in. I'll spare you the details. But imagine this: if it was a cartoon, stink waves would have been emanating from the crib.
Do I put Jenna's first time throwing up in her baby book? I don't think it's something I'll want to remember some day.
Time to get a new crib sheet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenna I don't blame you! Salmon is gross!!! :-)
Post a Comment