skip to main | skip to sidebar

Boo's Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dancing Queen!

Jenna's got moves!! Uncle Greg taught her to shake her head "No" this weekend, and she incorporated that move into her dance session with that cute baby in the mirror. Unfortunately by the time I pulled out my camera, I had missed some of her best moves, but if you keep watching, she cuts loose about half way through. Enjoy!

Posted by Liz at 5:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Favorite Places

  • Origins of "Boo"
  • Max (and Kim) Fine's blog

The Greenwalds

The Greenwalds

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (153)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ▼  June (18)
      • Congratulations Steven & Sharon!!
      • Dancing Queen!
      • Hello out there!!! Speak Up!!
      • I don't have any recent pictures to upload (althou...
      • No More Salmon
      • Daycare Woes
      • More Pictures
      • Lots of Pictures!
      • Fingerpainting
      • Fathers Day!
      • Jenna, Right Now (7:09pm 6/12/08)
      • 3 Guesses what Jenna had for Dinner!
      • I miss my little girl!
      • BEST SOUND I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!
      • Jenna and Max
      • More Gym Pics
      • Today...
      • My Gym!
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (6)

About Me

Liz
View my complete profile