Tuesday, June 10, 2008

3 Guesses what Jenna had for Dinner!

Anyone, Anyone??

You guessed it! Tonight was Jenna's first encounter with grown up spaghetti and meat sauce!! What kind of mom would I be if I didn't record the momentous occasion!?! (underlying reason- my parents favorite picture of me to pull out at the most inopportune times, like when new friends came over, was my baby picture of me covered in spaghetti... if my brother is reading this, he will remember that picture well!!)


Without further ado... (you have to click these pics to see them blown up, they're just too funny!)

The "before" picture... checking out this interesting new stuff on her tray...


Hmm... this is new!


I think I like it! I'll take some more, please!


When I started having a hard time picking up the little pieces, mommy decided to spoon feed me the rest. Silly lady tried to use the round part of the spoon. Everyone knows the other end goes in the mouth!!


What? You lookin' at something?? Do I have food on my face?!


But wait... it gets better. After she finished eating, but before I could clean her up, Jenna decided she was sleepy. And what does a sleepy baby do? Rub her eyes. With hands full of spaghetti.



Jenna = 0, Spaghetti = 1

Seriously Mom, can't you see I'm practically an oompa loompa here?? put down the camera and get this junk off my face!!



No comments: