as always, just click a picture to see it enlarged.
Once again, from Jenna's perspective...
Ugh! Mommy dropped me in this ball pit! do you know how filthy these things are? Other babies probably poop in here! and to top it all off, I'm sinking!!

What, you expect me to TOUCH these things??

Forget it, I'm just gonna suck my thumb and look cute till you get me outta here!

Ok, fine, I'll humor you and play with my daycare buddies. Will that get me outta here?

Phew! Finally rescued! I'm crawling away before she can put me back in there!

Ahh, on to the trampoline!! This was fun!! Wait, what do you mean these are the same balls from the ball pit?? why are you letting me put them in my mouth!?!

I'm seeking the safety of daddy's lap, I can't go wrong here!

Ah, nothing like a good ol' obstacle course to get in my daily work out. We are at a gym, after all. I'm working so hard my hair bow came loose!

Um, guys? not too sure about this. Wait until I can walk before you enroll me in gymnastics, mm'kay?

Wow, that party was a lot of fun!! and then on Sunday cousins Andrea and Stephen and almost-cousin Sharon came over to play with me! how much more fun can you have in one weekend??
As always, thanks for visiting! Come again soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment