(why do I feel like we look a LOT younger here?? it has been a long year!)
And here she is, Rosh Hashana, 2008 (ignore her sleepy eyes, she was in the middle of eating, which is really the only way to catch her sitting still long enough for a photo these days!)
Here are a few more from Rosh Hashana...
The only other way I can ever get a picture... if she's not running away from me, she's sucking her thumb.
And here's a little story for you... while Mommy was rushing around trying to get everything ready so we could go to Rosh Hashana dinner at Aunt Becca and Uncle Mike's, Jenna decided to raid the fridge. She found a can of whipped cream and decided she'd like to keep it...
She played with it for a while, trying to figure out how to get the top off to get to the good stuff...
But then... UH OH... she heard mommy coming!!! Jenna rushed to the tupperware drawer to hide the evidence...
But alas, she got caught. I'm sorry, mommy!! Who could resist those big brown eyes?
Jenna was just trying to get a taste of the sweet whipped cream to start off her new year... and on that note, wishing you and yours a happy, healthy new year :-) L'Shana Tova.
4 comments:
Remember when Kim said Jenna is hot from behind? lolll. She does have the best jeans/tops.
ha, yes. I didn't know whether to be (1) complimented or (2) offended that she only think's she's hot if you can't see her face or (3) disturbed that we're talking about the "hotness" of a 1 year old :-)
I think she's perfect all around!
cracking up!
haha remember I didn't know you guys were talking about me until now. I'm sure you should be offended Liz. I think Jenna is beautiful and adorable from the front in an appropriate 1 year old way and hot from the back in an innappropriate 16 year old way. haha. She just has a good body for jeans. Remember I'm saying a 1 year old has a "good body". Is that why girls have problems with body image so early these days?
Post a Comment