
Jenna has never been a very affectionate, cuddly baby. She is sweet and loving, but has always been very independent. I often hear people say that, when their babies won't sleep, they just bring them into the parents bed and the baby will sleep for hours. Not Jenna. She has never once slept with us, nor do we think it's possible... if she's in our bed, she's roaming around, playing with us, climbing up the headboard, trying to reach whatever book, alarm clock or kleenex box might be on a night table, etc.
Lately, however, she has started becoming much more loving. When she's in an unfamiliar situation, she'll walk up with her arms out, asking to be held. Of course, as soon as you pick her up, she's content and wants to be put down, but it's the thought that counts. Also, whenever I have her in a grocery cart, sams club cart, target cart, etc, she must hate that thing, cause she frequently puts her arms out and leans in for a hug (though she usually takes that opportunity to try to pull her legs out and stand up to make a run/jump for it).
It's 7:25am and pouring rain, with occasional thunder and lightning. Jenna is still sleeping, and I'm sitting at the computer, pounding the keyboard as loud as possible, and hoping that a thunder crack will make her stir. I miss my little girl, and am hoping she wakes up in the mood to hug. Ooh, I think I heard a whimper!!
Lately, however, she has started becoming much more loving. When she's in an unfamiliar situation, she'll walk up with her arms out, asking to be held. Of course, as soon as you pick her up, she's content and wants to be put down, but it's the thought that counts. Also, whenever I have her in a grocery cart, sams club cart, target cart, etc, she must hate that thing, cause she frequently puts her arms out and leans in for a hug (though she usually takes that opportunity to try to pull her legs out and stand up to make a run/jump for it).
It's 7:25am and pouring rain, with occasional thunder and lightning. Jenna is still sleeping, and I'm sitting at the computer, pounding the keyboard as loud as possible, and hoping that a thunder crack will make her stir. I miss my little girl, and am hoping she wakes up in the mood to hug. Ooh, I think I heard a whimper!!
No comments:
Post a Comment