Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry it's been a while!!!

Things have been CRAZY lately, leaving little time to blog!!! I could write a long shpiel, but lets face it, you only check this blog for the pictures, so without further ado...

Please, no more pictures... I know I look cute, but I'm just not cut out for this life of paparazzi!


*YAWN* it's tiring looking so good!


Getting my yoga out of the way...


I call this look "blue steel"


You wish you loved anything this much!


yummy!!


Only 1 year olds can get away with wearing a crown on their behind


Feed me now, or there will be consequences!!


This is my pantry. I like to go in here to get some privacy. Lately I've been sneaking in here to take care of business.


Excuse me for a moment...


Um, I said excuse me! What's a girl gotta do to get some privacy!!


That's what I'm talking about!! (note the tiny fingers closing the door by herself)


until next time!!

No comments: