Jenna just wanted to show off her latest "toy." She LOVES this playmat. I'm hoping one day to start teaching her the ABC's and 123's using this mat, but for now, she's determined to find out if the different colors and/or textures of the letters impact their taste.

I think she was greatly disappointed to realize that the lemon-yellow tasted exactly the same (read: rubbery) as the grape-purple. Tomorrow she's making a move for cherry-red. I'm fully prepared to console her upon the realization that one flavor of rubber tastes no different than any other.
For the record, she happened to have on a yellow outfit that day. I did not coordinate her socks and hairbow to match the color letter in her hand (visible if you click the picture to enlarge). Just wanted to get that out there. I mean, I'm all for matching, but I'm not crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment