Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No More Monkeys!

Just before Jenna went to bed tonight (yes, I know, she doesn't look at all tired, but she was!) we went outside to let the doggy out and run around. Jenna found a shovel belonging to our neighbors grandson, and was having a ball. She had zero desire to sit and listen to me bark orders at her, which of course is exactly what I tried to do.

Maybe one day I'll catch her on camera when SHE'S in the mood to sing, and then you'll actually be able to hear and understand her. But for now, here she is half-obliging me and half-ignoring me while playing with the shovel. Unfortunately you can't really hear her say anything too clearly, but I'm not posting this to show off her skills, just how cute she is while doing them :-)

(ignore the talking in the background, my dad was talking on his cell phone outside. Oh, also ignore my obnoxious singing in the first video!)

By the way, in case you were curious what Jenna was playing with, just ask her!

No comments: