Friday, February 6, 2009

Silly girl!!

Someone found Mommy's Ugg Boots!! (I guess some of these pictures are too big for the blog to show in their entirety, so click an image to see it full size)


Silly girl!!


Hmm... You know, mommy, I'm not sure how I feel about these pigtails... let me think about it for a little while...



I love this picture because it perfectly captures Jenna's sleepy vice... clutching her blanky while sucking her thumb...


This is from New Years Even, which I don't think I ever posted...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz... Jenna is so cute. I haven't read your blog in a while. It's nice to catch up. We need to have a Max - Jenna babysitting date again. Make plans with Kim to go out.

Anonymous said...

Liz... Jenna is so cute. I haven't read your blog in a while. It's nice to catch up. We need to have a Max - Jenna babysitting date again.