Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekend Fun

Most of these pictures are from last weekend, but the video at the end was taken this morning...
Jenna's new obsession is cooking, I think because Mom Mom does it with her, and now they cook every Friday at daycare, so she always asks to cook when she's home... and if we're cooking, she has to watch/help.
She only wants to eat something if she has participated in the cooking process... here she is last weekend, "making" her grilled cheese sandwich when we were with Mom Mom and Pop Pop...






Unfortunately once her grilled cheese was done, she only wanted a few bites before she started throwing it on the floor. The only way to get her to eat these days is to ask her to "feed elmo" (on her sippy cup), and after she "feeds elmo" she will take a bite herself. Here's Jenna "feeding" elmo.


Perhaps she gets her vanity from Uncle Greg... but Jenna is OBSESSED with looking in the mirror.

Here she is "kissing the baby"


Flirting with the baby...


Saying hi to the baby... (looking much more like a big girl, but she still says "baby" when she looks in the mirror)


Every once and a while, I send my camera to daycare and ask them to take pictures... This is what I get... (there are usually a ton of cute ones, too, but I'm too lazy to upload them all, and I thought this one was hysterical)



I think they took this just to prove that, every rare once and a while, Jenna actually falls asleep at daycare (for a short time only!)

Here's little miss just hanging out before her nap earlier today...











No comments: