Monday, January 26, 2009

What, You Dont?

You mean you DON'T dance around the basement with elmo for hours on end? Gee, how ever do you entertain yourself!! Remember when life was so carefree that dancing with elmo made you the happiest person alive? Ahh, childhood! (these are in order, I just kept snapping a way as she twirled elmo in circles all over the basement dancing to whatever music was coming from the TV... it was quite adorable!)








I'm throwing in a few more for good measure... Jenna has become a very astute dancing queen. Here she is dancing up a storm to some cheesy MPT children's show... (the video is even better!)


Here she is snuggling with daddy, reading a good book...

And here she is (making a goofy face!) on January 25, 2009 with her very first full-head ponytail, which officially means she has more hair than most 17 month olds combined!! (it's been long enough in the back for a while, but it had to grow a lot to get the front to make it all the way to the back!)


It still doesn't look that pretty, so I think we'll leave it down for a while longer!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

FINALLY you post something new! Jenna is getting so old and big! I swear she will be a teenager before any of the other kids.

Kim said...

I could probably do a full head ponytail in Max's hair. Those were so cute. Max loves hugging Elmo too. We should have a dance party with Elmo soon.