As you may have gathered from my previous posts, Jenna loves to dance. And when I say "dance" I mean it in a ridiculous, over the top, bouncing up and down while swaying back and forth, can't help but make you smile way that apparently has her daycare teachers demonstrating to their boyfriends at night. So, this morning, we're in the car on the way to daycare, and a great "dance" song came on the radio... one of her favorites from Daddy's iphone. Katy Perry's "Hot 'n Cold"
Obviously she was tightly strapped into her car seat, so her dancing ability was significantly hindered. So what do I see when I look in the rearview mirror? The "Night at the Roxbury" "What is Love" head bob. It was so funny that I almost cried from laughing so hard. If you don't understand the reference, there's not much I can do to explain it. I'll have to get it on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment