Monday, March 9, 2009

Nice Weather!!

The weather was so nice this weekend, and we definitely took advantage of it!! We spent a lot of time outside, and Jenna had a blast. I can't wait until spring is here for real!! Jenna did a great job with the time change, too... on Sunday morning she stayed in bed until 8:30, which wound up being 9:30... a new record for her!! Mommy and Daddy enjoyed it as well, to say the least!!

I also have a new video (a very long one!) of Jenna running around outside and chatting over the weekend. I'll try to upload it tonight. Her verbal skills these days are unbelievable (though she clams up around people she doesn't know very well, she saves most of her talking for us, and daycare). She can say things and identify things I didn't know she knew... and her new favorite word is "applesauce." She says it so cute and quick, it sounds like appyass, but it's adorable! She has also turned into quite the girly girl. She loves jewelry and make up, and always wants mommys "neckace" rings, watch, etc. She also loves to put on lipstick/chapstick, and has now taken to putting it on her babydoll as well (whose poor face is now covered in greasy vaseline).

Here are some adorable pictures from the weekend, video to follow soon!

Drinking her first sugar free red bull in Hunt Valley (ok it was just Mommy's empty can, but she cried and cried when I took it away!)



Playing with Max at the Park School playground... Mommy, why is he taking off my shoes??



Greatest. Photograph. Ever. Josh took Jenna on the swings and you should have heard her laughing. Cracking up with reckless abandon and just having the time of her life. You better believe Josh will be spending all of next weekend at that park while Mommy is out of town!!


Really, is there anything better in this world than a daddy and his little girl? I think not.


Jenna has turned into Miss Independent... she will not ride in her stroller, or a cart at the grocery store... She says "walk" until you take her out and let her walk. But it's not good enough to just let her walk along side of you. She wants to push the stroller or cart.


Mommy, get this guy off of here, I want to push it myself!!


Much better!!



Just riding around the parking lot, enjoying the nice weather.


Seriously, how is she only 18 months old? she looks 12 here!!

No comments: